For most people, it is hard to determine what makes a suitable host for their website from a technical perspective. Most servers can host most web sites so other issues such as getting timely support and in plain English may figure more in your decision.
For example, foreign hosts can be very cheap, but getting anyone on the phone during normal business hours and in spoken English you can understand, is unlikely. It’s more likely you will be consigned to an annoying ticket system.
Dynamic Web Solution’s hosting is full service: over and above the basic web site hosting and email, you will have webmail, Google Analytics, web stats, FTP access and control panel access. Nothing is left out.
As web servers are on 24 hours a day we use Greenfleet to off-set carbon.
Our standard hosting plan includes (but is not limited to)…
- 3 GB storage space
- 5 email addresses, unlimited aliases
- 10 GB traffic per month
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
- Set up and email monthly website statistics reports by Google Analytics in PDF format
- www.yourdomain.com.au/webmail to pick up your email from any Internet-ready computer
- Install WordPress content management system
- Reliable bandwidth provider, in excess of 99.95% monthly uptime
- No setup fee providing Dynamic Web Solutions registers your domain name
Extras may be billed seperately to hosting
- DNS management or edits eg. setting up new TXT or MX records
- Parking multiple domain names on one domain
- Phone website and email support billed separately