Dynamic Web Solutions offers POP mailboxes with our hosting. Our mailboxes are limited to 500mb. We supply POP mail settings settings and help you set your mail up. We ask our customers to avoid IMAP (except on phones and tablets) as it leads to over quota mailboxes.
If you need your mail to synchronise across all devices (e.g. sent mail) you need to head in the direction of Office365 or run your mail through Gmail.
Email support to our hosting customers is not unlimited. Email support has become more complex as All support calls you make are recorded in client contact notes and if they accumulate to some hours, Dynamic Web Solutions reserves the right to charge you for this time.
Dynamic Web Solutions offers face-to-face or Skype WordPress training at $75 per hour inc GST. The topics covered include:
- learn the difference between Pages and Posts
- learn what the editing tools do
- learn how to set up Post and Page menus and widgets
- find out how to optimise your pictures before uploading
- download, apply and customise themes (design)
- understanding Plugins
- learn how to optimise your pages to meet Google searches
- understand what the Settings do
Learn how to Blog
Got something to say? Many people start with a blog. Blogging is article writing. A blog article is called a “post”. Posts can be long or short. There are many free hosted and self-hosted tools to do this. We recommend WordPress as it is the most installed and easiest blogging software to use while also being extendible. Use the contact page to regsiter your interest – starting off on the right footing can save a lot of time later on.